US Binary Options Brokers
One might find the American binary options trading legal landscape to be overwhelming. The bodies that govern regulate and license financial online trading in the United Sates are the National Futures Association (NFA) and the Commodity Futures trading Commission (CFTC). However, neither of these governing bodies has expressed an interest forming a structured framework that will allow brokers to be fully licensed nor have the ability to trade in the US. However, there are a variety of offshore and regulated binary options sites that will in still allow you to trade with them even though you are a US citizen.
We strongly advise that all traders in the US take the time to reach a binary option broker before you sign with them. Not all brokers adhere to the standards of the industry. Keeping this in mind, below is a list of the tested and approved binary options brokers that will allow US traders.
Requirements of a US Friendly Binary Options Trading Site
Any US traders interested in binary options trading should first make sure that any broker that claims to be US user-friendly meets the following criteria:
- Multi-Platform Access: You should always check to see if they broker or platform offer the ability to trade with both online and mobile platforms. Many brokers only allow their US based clients to trade via online platforms. Traders who prefer the freedom of mobile apps will find this to be inconvenient.
- US Banking Options – Traders in the US may experience issues when making withdrawals and deposits with some overseas binary options brokers. Always ensure that the broker you are singing with offers a large variety of inexpensive or cost-free banking options. Inquire of their customer support team as to the average length of their withdrawal process and if they charge any fees or additional charges.
- Trade in US Dollars – A lot of binary options trading platforms insist that you trade with currency other than the American dollar. While this is easier on their end, it will allow for additional charges including currency exchange fees on your end for withdrawals and deposits. Always make sure that the brokers you chose allows trading and funding in US dollars.
We suggest that in order to find the best US friendly binary options brokers that you follow these guidelines. Also make note of the special features offered on each platform including return rate, risk management tools, banking reliability, bonus, trading tools and minimum deposit requirements.
On the average, around 90% of returns are given to the clients for profitable trades. In certain instances, customers can receive up to 500% in returns. A reputable and respectable broker will provide educational resources, free demo accounts and technical tools for both new and experienced traders. It is extremely crucial for traders to be able to contact customer support any time so a quiet and readily available customer service team is a critical element in a good trading platform. Remember to keep all of these factors in mind when making a selection from our list of the best United States binary options brokers.
|Min. Invest||Min. Deposit||Max. Returns|
|All brokers >>|
- Six Tips for Avoiding Cryptocurrency Scams - June 20, 2022
- Interview of Daria Glazko from IQ Option - July 20, 2016
- IQoption Adds New Deposit Feature and Forms New Partnership - July 5, 2016
What is the best broker and binary option robot for US citizens?
I would recommend Option Robot and Finpari.
It’s true, it’s really hard to find a reliable broker that would accept US traders. Thanks!
If you personally had to choose one in the US, which one would you recomment?