YesOption has shut down their operations in binary options trading.
We recommend choosing one of our top binary option brokers instead:
|All brokers >>
They thought that by becoming a true market specialist they could pass that knowledge on to those who invest with them and in turn help them to trade more successfully; that is why traders’ of all skill levels tend to be successful with YesOption.
Combine this market specialization with an easy to use web platform and a rich set of special features and it is not hard to understand why YesOption has become so popular. Take a further look at them in our review of this growing web broker.
Online since: 2014
Max Returns: 89%
Minimum Deposit: $250
Minimum Investment: $25
Maximum Investment: $2500
Currencies: USD, EUR, GBP
Countries: All nations, but USA
- It is a site with a very user friendly platform
- Many assets available to choose from
- Excellent bonuses at all levels
- Mobile trading app is available
- Return on Investments as high as 89%
- They strive to be market specialists
- They have an excellent FAQ section which saves a lot of time as opposed to contacting customer service for answers
- US Traders cannot use this broker
YesOption Special Features
We really liked the way YesOption handled its promotions. Yes options featured such perks as deposit bonuses, free trading signals and free one on one coaching sessions.
Sign up Bonus and Other Promotions
Here is a closer look at the account perks that they currently offer upon signing up to trade with them:
- Deposit Bonus
As was mentioned, YesOption is currently offering these deposit bonuses for new members:
- A 20% sign up bonus for first time deposits from $250 to $499
- A 30% sign up bonus for first time deposits from $500 to $999
- A 40% sign up bonus for first time deposits from $1000 to $2499
- A 50% sign up bonus for first time deposits from $2500 to $4900
- And all first time deposits over $500 receive a 100% sign up bonus
- Free Trading Signals
Because they are a market specialist YesOption is a master at establishing accurate trading signals. These will be provided free for two weeks for first time depositors with this broker. A trader will receive approximately six key trading signals a day by SMS/email.
Trading signals are especially helpful to those who are just starting to learn how to trade binary options.
- Free One on One Coaching Sessions
Every trader that signs up with yes options will get at least one free coaching session with a finance professional.
YesOption is known to be a web broker that offers those that trade with them an excellent array of trading tools. These trading tools include such things as a detailed economic calendar, a currency pairs HeatMap, a Fibonacci Calculator to establish support and resistance areas, a Binary-FOREX pivotcalculator and the latest in current financial news.
Account Levels on YesOption
There are the three account levels that can be found on YesOption. Let’s take a look at what all three have to offer those that sign up at a particular level.
- YesOption Standard Account – This is the most basic account option found on YesOption. This account level is assigned to a trader that initially deposits between $250 to $9999. It includes the bonuses mentioned above, access to the trading academy and special promotions from time to time.
- YesOption Gold Account – This account level is assigned to a trader that initially deposits between $10,000 to $24,999. It includes the bonuses mentioned above, access to the trading academy, additional personal training sessions, an increased return on investment of 2%, one free monthly withdrawal, and special promotions from time to time.
- YesOption Platinum Account – This account level is assigned to a trader that initially deposits $25,000 or more. It includes the bonuses mentioned above, access to the trading academy, unlimited personal training sessions, an increased return on investment of 4%, one free monthly withdrawal, unlimited trading signals, and special promotions from time to time.
YesOption Trading Platform
It is so important for any web broker to create a good trading environment for those that invest with them. We found the trading on YesOption provided us with very rich environment in which to trade.
Windows were well placed and information like graphs and sentiment trackers were easily access when needed. Panel buttons such as open trades, trader history and the live news stream were easily available to click on and see this type of information.
Trading on the website is done using typical option choices such as High / Low options, 60Second options, Boundary options and One Touch Options. This gives any trader a nice variety of option choices. There are even instances where the trader can get a small percentage of their investment back on losing trades. They have other in trade tools that reduce risk such as ‘rollover’ and ‘end earlier’; these can really benefit any trader if used right.
Trades can be placed using one of over the 100 assets that are available to choose from; these consist of over 30 currency pairs, over 50 stocks, over 20 indices and 10 commodities. Expiration times include 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 5minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 24hours and End of the Day expiration times.
The overall trading experience on YesOption was very pleasant to say the least and everything that was done on the trading platform flowed smoothly. There was even a mobile trading app that allowed us to place trades on the go.
YesOption Customer Support
When we did contact customer service we found the answers we got were very thorough and very informative.
Email response was a little slow but we got much better results when using live chat or any of the support phone numbers we tried. Phone numbers are available for such countries as the United Kingdom, South Africa, Bahrain, Canada, Australia and Switzerland. In all there were no major issues with customer service
Yes option really has a lot of ways that their customers can deposit and withdraw funds; it was an impressive list to say the least and it is one of the few binary options brokers that supports the use of the ultra-convenient PayPal as a source of depositing and withdrawing.
Among the deposit and withdrawal choices are:
- Skrill Moneybookers
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
- Visa Electron
- bank wire transfer
These should make banking with them easy for anyone.
The minimum deposit with YesOption is $250 unless you use bank wire transfer; that requires a minimum deposit of $500.
The verification process is simple and straightforward and only requires scanning and sending a few important documents. This is a standard practice in the industry. The website is also SSL encrypted to make banking with them even safer.
Withdrawals are usually processed within 48 hours which is slightly ahead of the industry average. There are variations of the withdrawal rules depending on what account level a person is trading at. General speaking; the higher the account level the faster the withdrawal processing time is.
There is no minimum withdrawal for credit card, net wallet or PayPal users but there is a $100 minimum for withdrawals made by bank wire transfer. There is usually at least one free withdrawal available per month at every account level and platinum account holders can make as many withdrawals a month as they want for free.
We highly advise against using bank wire transfer for withdrawals because of the steep fees associated with this method.
Our Final Thoughts
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: email@example.com
Languages: English, Arabic
Trading Options: High / Low, 60seconds, Boundary, Touch Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 15 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec, 5min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24h, End of Day
Deposits and Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Wire, Skrill Moneybookers, Paypal, CashU, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Cartebleue, Discover Card, Dankort, Cartasi, Laser, Visa Electron
Withdrawal Time: 2-3 days
Demo account: No